30' Toxic Obstacle Course
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
See who can tackle this Venom 7-Element Inflatable Obstacle Course the fastest at your next event. This 30-foot-long inflatable obstacle course is designed for two people to go head-to-head in a race to the finish line. This will keep participants moving through the line quickly, and allow more people to get a turn on this fun and challenging course. The 7-Element Obstacle Course offers a series of challenging physical activities including running, climbing, jumping, crawling, and sliding. The yellow and black venom pattern will be cool at any party, Halloween or otherwise
The Venom 7 Element Obstacle Course is ideal for school, community, and church events plus birthday parties and youth sports team parties.
Recommended for ages 5 -adults
Height Minimum 36’’
Weight Maximum per rider 200lbs
Max Number Of Riders 2
Reserve now! Book your equipment well in advance to ensure your event's success and avoid last-minute booking fees! Call us at 330-932-8822
local delivery included
the rental base time is 6 hours no discounts for shorter time frames
delivery between 9 am-12 pm any earlier deliveries will have a $50 per hour charge before 9 am.
pick up times 5 pm-7 pm any later pickups will have a $50 per hour charge past 7 pm.
Don’t have volunteers to operate?
We can provide operators with an additional fee.
Outlets must be within 50 feet of the setup location.
Outlets must be 20 amp and on separate circuits.
If electric requirements cannot be met, inquire about our generator rentals.
Add at least 5 feet to all dimensions to figure out the space needed.
If set up indoors, please make sure the middle bar is removed from all double doors prior to our arrival (if applicable).
Have access gates, doors or entryways unlocked prior to our arrival.
- Cannot be set up under utility lines or low-hanging tree branches; best if NOT set up under trees.
- Grass should be mowed at least 2 days prior, not the day of or the night before delivery or set up.
- Shut off all sprinkler systems while you have your rental(s).
- Mark any underground utilities, including sprinkler systems; call 811 for help locating underground utilities
- Clean up any dog or animal droppings prior to our arrival.
- We may refuse to set up or drop off if there is a mess.
- No food, drink, or gum is permitted in or around the unit.
- No Silly String, sand, or confetti in or around the unit.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. No Shoes. No Flips.
- Do not overload the unit; follow all directions and warning signs.
- Avoid cleaning fees by wiping down the unit prior to our retrieval.
- The setup area should be mostly flat and at least 20 feet away from pools and bodies of water.
- The unit must be shut down and covered up during heavy rains and winds that exceed 15 miles per hour.
Gates, doorways, and the pathway leading to the setup location must be 42+ inches wide, 6 feet tall, clear of debris, and relatively flat.
We cannot lift the unit over gas meters, drain pipes, or fences, and it cannot be transported up or down steep hills or more than 2 stairs.
The airspace above your setup location must be completely clear of branches, power lines, and any other obstacle less than 18 feet from the ground. If your setup location does not meet these specifications, it will be physically impossible to set up this unit.
Add additional 5 feet to all dimensions of space needed
PHOTOS MAY DISPLAY SEVERAL ITEMS OR SERVICES TOGETHER FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
$350 for 6 hours
$30 per hour past 6 hours
$450 for overnight/ 24 hours
$600 for all weekend special Friday-Sunday until (5pm-ish)
An All-Day Rental or Holiday Fee may be added for July 4th weekend, Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Year's Eve or other high-demand dates.
Ask your Party planner for details.
30' L X 11' W X 7' H
40' L X 14' W X 9' H
- Generator Powers 2 Outlet
All generators power only 2 outlets and are delivered full of gasoline and will last 3-4 hours and power 2 Outlets. Some events will need a few generators to operate.
Any more gasoline to provide more power must be provided by the customer unless you make arrangements with us in advance. (unleaded gas only)
All gas provided by sunshine party rental will be billed separately at $10 per gallon sold in increments of 5 gallons at a time.
- Extra Gas 5 Gallons
5 Gallons Of Gas
- Grass W/ Stakes
- Sandbag Kit For Concrete Set-up 8
- Sandbag Kit For Indoor Set-up 8
5/8/21CandaceThe kids absolutely loved this. It held up well and we enjoyed it.