27' Double lane Retro Slide (Wet or Dry)
for 2 hours
for 3 hours
for 4 hours
for 5 hours
for 6 hours
for 7 hours
for 8 hours
for 9 hours
for 10 hours
for 11 hours
for 12 hours
for 13 hours
for 14 hours
for 15 hours
for 16 hours
per additional hour
per additional day
for 2 days
for 3 days
for 4 days
for 5 days
for 1 week
for 2 weeks
for 3 weeks
for 1 month
Double the fun with this 27' Retro Rainbow Double Lane Wet / Dry Water Slide! Standing at a huge 27 feet, race down with friends and compete for the biggest splash! This unit can be used either as a water slide for hours of slipping and sliding fun on a hot day or turn off the water and it works perfectly as a dry slide.
Recommended for ages 5 and up to adults
Height Minimum 38’’
Weight Maximum per rider 250lbs
Reserve now! Book your equipment well in advance to ensure your event's success and avoid last-minute booking fees! Call us at 330-932-8822
local delivery included a fee
the rental base time is 6 hours no discounts for shorter time frames
delivery is between 9 am-12 pm any earlier deliveries will have a $50 per hour charge before 9 am.
pick up times 5 pm-7 pm any later pickups will have a $50 per hour charge past 7 pm.
Don’t have volunteers to operate?
We can provide operators with an additional fee.
Outlets must be within 50 feet of the setup location.
Outlets must be 20 amp and on separate circuits.
If electric requirements cannot be met, inquire about our generator rentals.
Add at least 10 feet to all dimensions to figure out the space needed.
If set up indoors, please make sure the middle bar is removed from all double doors prior to our arrival (if applicable).
Have access gates, doors or entryways unlocked prior to our arrival.
- Cannot be set up under utility lines or low-hanging tree branches; best if NOT set up under trees.
- Grass should be mowed at least 2 days prior, not the day of or the night before delivery or set up.
- Shut off all sprinkler systems while you have your rental(s).
- Mark any underground utilities, including sprinkler systems; call 811 for help locating underground utilities
- Clean up any dog or animal droppings prior to our arrival.
- We may refuse to set up or drop off if there is a mess.
- No food, drink, or gum is permitted in or around the unit.
- No Silly String, sand, or confetti in or around the unit.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. No Shoes. No Flips.
- Do not overload the unit; follow all directions and warning signs.
- Avoid cleaning fees by wiping down the unit prior to our retrieval.
- The setup area should be mostly flat and at least 20 feet away from pools and bodies of water.
- The unit must be shut down and covered up during heavy rains and winds that exceed 15 miles per hour.
Gates, doorways, and the pathway leading to the setup location must be 42+ inches wide, 6 feet tall, clear of debris, and relatively flat.
We cannot lift the unit over gas meters, drain pipes, or fences, and it cannot be transported up or down steep hills or more than 2 stars.
The airspace above your setup location must be completely clear of branches, power lines, and any other obstacle less than 18 feet from the ground. If your setup location does not meet these specifications, it will be physically impossible to set up this unit.
Add additional 10 feet to all dimensions of space needed
PHOTOS MAY DISPLAY SEVERAL ITEMS OR SERVICES TOGETHER FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
$750 for 6 hours
$950 for overnight/ 24 hours
$1100 for all weekend special Friday-Sunday until (5pm-ish)
An All-Day Rental or Holiday Fee may be added for July 4th weekend, Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Year's Eve or other high-demand dates.
Ask your Party planner for details.
40' L X 18'W X 26' H
45' L X 30'W X 30' H
- Generator Powers 2 Outlet
All generators power only 2 outlets and are delivered full of gasoline and will last 4 hours and power 2 Outlets. Some events will need a few generators to operate.
Any more gasoline to provide more power must be provided by the customer unless you make arrangements with us in advance.
All gas provided by sunshine party rental will be billed separately at $10 per gallon sold in increments of 5 gallons at a time.
- Extra Gas 5 Gallons
5 Gallons Of Gas
- Grass W/ Stakes
- Sandbag Kit For Concrete Set-up 18
- Sandbag Kit For Indoor Set-up 18
7/10/21JakeKids LOVE it!