Looking for a thrilling inflatable slide for your next party or event? Look no further than Sunshine Party Rentals! Our 18' Wacky Double Lane Slide is a hit with kids and adults alike. This colorful and eye-catching slide features two lanes for racing fun, as well as a wacky, twisting design that adds to the excitement.
Our 18' Wacky Double Lane Slide is perfect for school carnivals, church festivals, corporate events, and more. It is easy to set up and comes with everything you need for a fun and safe experience.
If you're interested in renting our 18' Wacky Double Lane Slide for your next event, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have and help you choose the perfect rental for your needs. Thank you for considering Sunshine Party Rentals for your inflatable slide rental needs.
Recommended for ages 3 and up to adults
Height Minimum 36’’
Weight Maximum per rider 200lbs
Reserve now! Book your equipment well in advance to ensure your event's success and avoid last-minute booking fees! Call us at 330-932-8822
local delivery included
the rental base time is 6 hours no discounts for shorter time frames
delivery is between 9 am-12 pm any earlier deliveries will have a $50 per hour charge before 9 am.
pick up times are 5 pm-7 pm any later pickups will have a $50 per hour charge past 7 pm.
Don’t have volunteers to operate?
We can provide operators with an additional fee.
Outlets must be within 50 feet of the setup location.
Outlets must be 20 amp and on separate circuits.
If electric requirements cannot be met, inquire about our generator rentals.
Add at least 10 feet to all dimensions to figure out the space needed.
If set up indoors, please make sure the middle bar is removed from all double doors prior to our arrival (if applicable).
Have access gates, doors or entryways unlocked prior to our arrival.
- Cannot be set up under utility lines or low-hanging tree branches; best if NOT set up under trees.
- Grass should be mowed at least 2 days prior, not the day of or the night before delivery or set up.
- Shut off all sprinkler systems while you have your rental(s).
- Mark any underground utilities, including sprinkler systems; call 811 for help locating underground utilities
- Clean up any dog or animal droppings prior to our arrival.
- We may refuse to set up or drop off if there is a mess.
- No food, drink, or gum is permitted in or around the unit.
- No Silly String, sand, or confetti in or around the unit.
- Adult supervision is required at all times. No Shoes. No Flips.
- Do not overload the unit; follow all directions and warning signs.
- Avoid cleaning fees by wiping down the unit prior to our retrieval.
- The setup area should be mostly flat and at least 20 feet away from pools and bodies of water.
- The unit must be shut down and covered up during heavy rains and winds that exceed 15 miles per hour.
Gates, doorways, and the pathway leading to the setup location must be 42+ inches wide, 6 feet tall, clear of debris, and relatively flat.
We cannot lift the unit over gas meters, drain pipes, or fences, and it cannot be transported up or down steep hills or more than 2 stars.
The airspace above your setup location must be completely clear of branches, power lines, and any other obstacle less than 18 feet from the ground. If your setup location does not meet these specifications, it will be physically impossible to set up this unit.
Add additional 10 feet to all dimensions of space needed
PHOTOS MAY DISPLAY SEVERAL ITEMS OR SERVICES TOGETHER FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
$525 for 6 hours
$30 per hour past 6 hours
$600 for overnight/ 24 hours
$800 for all weekend special Friday-Sunday until (5 pm-ish)
An All-Day Rental or Holiday Fee may be added for July 4th weekend, Memorial Day, Labor Day, New Year's Eve, or other high-demand dates.
Ask your Party planner for details.